Hey guys, I’m Terri aka Sweet T and I love helping people. I have worked in healthcare and customer service my entire life. Not to mention, I am a natural people pleaser. What that means is that YOU are the most important person to me.
I am really good at talking but not always so good at being clear as I have been known to ramble. Must be the ADD…?
What I would like more than anything is to help you NOT step into every pitfall known to the single divorcee. I did it all badly but have learned from my mistakes and hope to share some insight with you.
At the very beginning of my single life around my mid 30’s, I was too distraught to see clearly. I wasted so much time crying and suffering in silence when I should have gotten myself together because at 35 I was way cuter!
——–So, let me help you.——–
Do not sit at home when the rest of the world is living. I look back now and hate that it took me so long to see beyond my self-imposed misery. I missed so many opportunities. I made a ton of excuses, I’m too broke, I have kids, I’m fat, I’m too old, I’m not smart enough, I’m boring..and the list went on and on. The truth is I was just scared of being rejected again.
Now, I don’t think we should be defined by just one thing so this blog is about all the things 40+ women are talking about. Feel free to jump in and start a conversation, PLEASE! Ok, I will break the ice:
- I LOVE playing Pokemon Go! (SweetT2u if you want to friend me)
- I am an only child which is probably why I love to be around people.
- I do the pee pee dance several times a day!
- My favorite vacation was my 1st camping trip as a single mom “Clampett Style”–we can discuss later.
- My 1st love broke my heart on prom night on purpose. (its ok, I got to turn him down after getting divorced so its all good)
- My friend “Queen T” said we can’t both be Terri so she nicknamed me “Sweet T”
- God is my foundation and with Him I have found the BEST husband ever!
- My love belongs to 2 weenie dogs named Mini and Dinky Sue who now live with my daughter.
I would LOVE to hear some of your quirks. Please comment below with more about you or with things you would like to see in a future post. As always, kiss the ones you love, be thankful for what you have, and focus on who you are.